Though I find the course redundant for someone who isn’t eventually going to venture into Computer Vision, I can’t deny that fact that Graphics’ assignments give a vague sense of achievement, creating games is fun.
This 2 dimensional game is a classic Pacman ball game with the objective of destroying incoming balls while staying away from procupines.
- ‘Left’ for Moving Ball to Left
- ‘Right’ for Moving Ball to Right
- ‘Up’ for Moving Ball to Up
- ‘Down’ for Moving Ball to Down
-Zoom and Pan :
- Scroll for Zoom
- ‘W’ for pan Up
- ‘S’ for pan Down
- ‘A’ for pan Left
- ‘D’ for pan Right
- Scoring and Health :
- 10 points for hitting a ball.
- Health decreases on touching the porcupine.
Compilation and Running
to run the game.
PS: This game with run on OS X only, as the compilation has been done keeping that in mind.
Click here to check the code out.